Hi! It’s your business bestie, Diana.
I work on my red laptop.
As a Sagittarian, I’m a cheerful, positive, enthusiastic virtual assistant. I like working with my hands. When I’m not on the computer, I am out in my garden to tend my plants or you can see me in the kitchen cooking delicious pasta for my boys.
What I do
I am here to help create more time for busy entrepreneurs who are willing to let go of specific tasks. It has been a great 5 years of service and counting. Isn’t it obvious how much I love my laptop lifestyle? —->
I do a little bit of everything!
With an academic background in Journalism (and 6 years in print media), social media has become my cup of tea but I’d love to call myself a versatile virtual assistant. I love taking on projects like:
- WordPress website development
- WordPress blog optimization and management
- Content generation for social media
- Product launch (birthing your online course or coaching program)
- Podcast management and promotion
- Landing page set up
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic design
- Ebook layout
- Printables, fillables and planners
- Speaker sheets
I’m available from Monday to Friday at my home office for global clients through video conferencing, phone calls, Skype, social media messaging, and good old email.
For five amazing years in the virtual assistant industry, I have grown to posses:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to follow systems and improve current systems
- Respect intellectual property and confidentiality
- Honesty, punctuality and reliability
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment and high motivation to take action
I foster long term work relationships and always seek more knowledge than I currently possess. You can check out my portfolio here.
Don’t just take my word for it. Find out what other people say about me!